A STUDY of ANATOMY
– Not An Acupuncture Chart!
June 25th & 26th 2022. Swarthmore, PA
New location Same Great Training
Your Hosts – Tom Gallo and Michael Celona
Don’t Wait for the Last Minute!
It’s All About Martial Anatomy
Our 10th Year!
Diving Deeper Every Year!
Evan Pantazi, one of the highest ranking Kyusho instructors in the world, is internationally sought for his knowledge and travels around the world teaching Kyusho to a multitude of Martial Artists from many styles as well as training Law Enforcement, Security Firms, and Government Agencies.
Master Pantazi has been featured in numerous DVDs, written books and articles on the subject, and is one of the best known experts in the world.
Evan Pantazi has been all over Europe and Canada in just these few months this year and will be in New York June 6th and 7th.
Do not miss this opportunity to learn from the most knowledgeable person on the topic of Kyusho as it relates to the human anatomy.
Bring your questions.
You will not be disappointed.
If you are serious about your training then DON’T MISS THIS!
This event is for any instructor of martial arts, self defense or reality-based system and any person that trains for personal protection.
It is an eye opener and should be experienced.
All Styles of Martial Arts / No Experience / Very Experienced
We have gained real experience over the last 20+ years, understanding what works in effectivity and training methods.
- See how this program will bring you to a new level of skill and understanding to fit you and your style.
- Understand how to access the human nervous system to cause physical dysfunction and effect the opponent’s level of consciousness.
- Realize efficiency is more important then strength, size and speed.
- Gain an understanding of the weaker anatomical structures of the human body and how to access them correctly, even under stress.
- Learn healing methods for you to help Family and Friends.
Meet and Greet Dinner
Time and place to be announced
If you are interested in attending let me know
——————————————————————————————- Session Topics to be Announced
10:00 -1:00 Open Sessions
2:00-5:00 Open Sessions
5:00-6:00 Instructor Training (private session)
10:00-1:00 Open Sessions
2:00-4:00 Open Sessions
4:00-5:00 Instructor Training / Testing (private session)